Now, back to my little life....

I made this little jacket for Moonbeam. The yarn wasn't the correct guage for the pattern so I just measured length and width of fabric as I went. I think it all went well except the collar - it's a little wonky.
This is thick yarn that made into a thick fabric that will be very warm - jacket like. the problem is that the neck is way too open when one needs a warm jacket. I'm gonna have to either pick up collar stitches and fill it in somehow, or ..... any suggestions?...Help...

Photo #2 is of the cute cute bibs I received in the CCAI yahoo group bib exchange. They are lavender (yummy color) with the one on the right saying "cute as can be" with pink little ladybugs. Love 'em thanks Katherine A.!

#3 - I've been keeping our pal Sophie while her momma is vacationing. Here's a photo of Sophie and Lannie playing twister on my new hip rug (kind of reminds me of olives -?- the colors work great in the room, ok!). Check out the new hardwoods - they were a pain, but worth it!
5 comments:
Hey, welcome back!
I am very impressed by people who can create clothing. I tried once to make a jacket....it ended up with one arm. Don't ask ;0)
The bibs are cute....gotta get you some 'bib clips' for on the run though. I think they come in shades of purple. Way cool, idea!
I am loving the rug! Your floors look like mine (bought the house that way, whew) and it seems my walls are becoming a color close to yours too. Who knew ;0)
That sweater is adorable. I haven't gotten up the nerve to knit anything but blankets an dishclothes yet. I need to take the leap.
I love the new rug!
Cute sweater Barb! I wish I could knit!
Donna B May DTc
Barbie Girl,
Read your blog at 1:40am after a strep visit with Jilly....tried to send you comment(again) but I'm a blog-failure and couldn't set up an account. Missed talking....Can't believe the knitting. Amazing, out of my league.
Love,Cindy Lou
Barb,
Sophie and Lannie are too cute. Love Moonbeam's jacket too! Great job. :)
Post a Comment