Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Leo is 6!!!

Happy Birthday little dude!

Thanks for all the fun times.
For the last 6 years the words most frequently uttered by me have been: "Leo, sit. Leo, down. Leo, zip it! zip it! I mean it! What did I say? Good boy. Hey, leave Lannie alone...."
I love this dog. He's what you would call "enthusiastic". He makes me laugh. a lot.

Here are some photos of the dude on his birthday. Luckily he doesn't understant that it's his birthday because his momma was lame (again)and didn't get him anything - oh, other than the medicine for his raging ear infection and his monthly shot for his Addison's disease.


He's trying to look very nonchalant as he's snickering inside about raiding the recycling bin (evidence behind him). Dude, you're busted! Now go clean it up! (I wish)


The ol' "Bow to your queen" command - pretty good huh?

He's just waking on his birthday...isn't he cute?

2 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Happy Birthday Leo!

Anonymous said...

Tell Leo Happy Birthday from the Missouri relatives. Cara is moving back to school this weekend. Cara took her shopping today!! By the time Moonbeam gets here he will be doing girl things!! It's only taken 21 years!!