Sunday, August 13, 2006

Doggie Disneyland


I took the pooches to Chatfield Resevoir today. There is a 200 acre off-leash dog park there complete with ponds and a river in which to swim (Leo) or splash (Lannie). Bottom line is that it's great for all involved - I get to walk without wrestling them on their leashes and they get to be dogs running, swim/splashing, sniffing other dogs parts, barking...
Here's some photos... I doesn't hurt that you have a beautiful view of the front range.



I definitly subscribe to the old addage " A tired dog is a good dog." They were very good dogs the rest of the day. ;)

8 comments:

Millicent said...

It always warms my heart to see happy puppies...and you have some seriously HAPPY puppies right there. Good Mom.

Mariah said...

Tired Dog= Good Dog
That has to be an ancient Chinese proverb! LOL

Beeb said...

Hopefully Moonbeam will be as easy to make happy - just take her out for a good romp in the sunshine and she'll sleep the rest of the day :)

Justin said...

Doggy Disneyland sounds like way too much fun.

Justin
More Cowbell

Polar Bear said...

The only thing better than seeing a doggie smile is puppy breath. Since I don't have that around anymore I love when I see my pups smile.

I can see a smile on your furbabies. What great fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool poodles. I like them!

Sandra said...

Gotta love tired pups at the end of a fun adventure! What a great view too!

Anonymous said...

Barb,

It looks like the furbabies had fun and it was good day for all. :)