Sunday, September 16, 2007

16 and grateful.

Yes, it's been a while.
We'll blame it on adoption fatigue.
Today marks 16 months of waiting in line - otherwise known as my 16 month LIDiversary. Glad to be in line, but simply fatigued.
That could partly be due to my long day of travel returning from a fabulous trip to the Pacific NW.
I want to give a quick thanks a bunch to my hosts, Kelli, Millicent, and FDCheif. And, a miss you to them and the other gatherers, as well.
I especially want to give a HUGE thanks to my dear friend Kitt who lovingly cared for the pooches while I was visitin'. She did a great job of keeping me informed with near daily postings of their adventures.
nuff for now - more to come

4 comments:

C's Mom said...

16 less is always good...Beeb ;0)

walternatives said...

Congratulations on another month past, sweetie. Glad you made it back safe and sound. Funny, 10 days ago, I didn't realize how absolutely INCREDIBLE you ARE. I sure know it now, girlfriend. I'm delighted to be your friend. xoxo

M said...

Happy 16 - that's more than a year down!

kitchu said...

16 is no small number! Congrats!