Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend highlights















I was awakened early Friday morning to the news that my co-worker had her baby early that morning... 5.5 wks early. 4 pounds, 14 ounces. Mom and babe are doing well although the little tiny thing will have to stay in the hospital for a while until she gains some wait and can suck, swallow, and breath - what a job!
I took a photo of her tiny little foot that she like to keep outside the blanket...awww so cute. Her little foot was only slightly bigger than my thumb. She's tiny!


















As noted by Kitt, Lannie thinks she can fly - and does a darn good job of it. Friday I got up, called my friend, then she and I and our pack of poodles went to doggie disneyland. They always have such a good time.


2 comments:

wzgirl said...

Lannie is like your alter ego, I think. She flies.

lisa said...

Wait-so, I thought I knew all of the other singles in waiting in Denver-do I know you? And you got your Ravelry invite already? I'm so jealous! ~lmc