Tuesday, September 25, 2007

weight loss by osmosis



















Don't you think there's something wrong with sitting on the couch watching the Biggest L0ser while munching on these?

It reminds me of the times I sit and watch my exercise videos.

Success with my strategy so far... nada!

5 comments:

wzgirl said...

Was it Tivo'ed? That might make a difference. Those look yum!

Donna said...

They don't count if you only eat them during commercials right????

kitchu said...

It was a bag of cinnamon jelly belly's for me last night. I was depressed the Blue Team had to go to elimination. Bob is my fave trainer. Jillian second. The other girl is mean.

bbmomof2boys said...

Yeah, I can understand why you haven't had much success!! Who knows - maybe you know something that we don't?

~Carla

Deborah said...

I'd have to add READING about knitting, BLOGGING about knitting, or just HANGING OUT on revelry and TALKING about knitting are all about the same...

How's the kitchen commin??