So, I've been behind in posting here - kinda waiting until I can get my camera going and download all the quilt squares I've been getting. I finally get it done, I'm all excited to view the new mess and what happens.... everything has moved to the bottom of the blog. So now you have to be ambitious to get to my links and scroll all the way down to the bottom. I have no idea what happened, but I do know it's over my head! I'm an internet ignoramous! Good thing I have a year or so until MB comes home to figure it out!
So, moral of the story...if you want to see all the beautiful quilt squares I've been getting...scroll down and click on the link.
P.S. is there some way blogger will automatically correct my typos? I notoriously type adn and teh. Can't blogger figure out what I want to say? Microsoft word can.(I'm throwing down the gauntlet blogger - whatta ya gonna do to beat word, huh?)
6 comments:
Sometimes I type my posts in word and then copy and paste them into blogger. I am not the best speller so that seems to help.
I have had my side bar disappear aslo. Usually it is because there are graphics that are too big, or <:h2> has been deleted. Don't ask me where to put it, but that is how I figured out my problem once.
Good Luck!
Great Blog! I am going to link it when later after my class if it is okay with you!
Stacy
Hahaha, Barb! Looks like you got your problem sorted. I'm gonna work on getting my quilt pieces on my blog - maybe this weekend - if you can do it, so can ! BTW, I saw your name on the CCAI swap - so, you'll be getting swatch #2 from me here pretty soon.....
Hey Barb!!! I've just "tagged" you......
Visit my blog & you'll see what that means.
BTW, I've had the hardest time trying to find those rugs. I want to see them in person. I may try to hunt a bit today. It will mean a trip to Marin County. Have a great Friday.
Barb, go back and edit your adoption timeline post to take out the hard returns at the end of the lines. My guess is there's an extra-long line in there that is making the whole box wider, and pushing your sidebar stuff down to the bottom of the page. Katherine
P.S. Yes, the little chain linky thing makes links.
Hi Barb! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...you probably saw that I've got a link to your blog...I hope that's OK!
We were just talking about going to Greece over Christmas but it's not as warm as I'm looking for. We're thinking Morocco (don't hate me).
I'm reluctant to start the quilt square exchange as fabric (especially cute fabric)is amazingly hard to come by here in Ireland. But I need to start swapping soon cuz I'm going to need all the time I can get (I've never made a quilt before)!
Post a Comment