Monday, July 24, 2006

Presents!!


Aren't presents fun!!
Katherine just returned from a sad and stress filled trip to NYC. True to her nature - always thinking of others - she brought back a little treat for me and MB. This is the sweetest little dress and shoes. Love 'em. She says the character on the shoes is good fortune - "foo". For some reason, being sleep and calorie deprived, I keep thinking of Mr T. saying "I pity the foo!" Sorry, It's past my bedtime. But such a lovely gift. Thanks friend.
Here are some other things about Katherine... she helped me fix my blog - yeah, and she has the sweetest standard named Sophie. We exchange dog-sitting. Here's a photo of the kids visiting their friend Sophie. It mush have been a while ago 'cause the hair is a little less 80's now.
<
Next on my list of things to learn is editing my photos.

1 comment:

Polar Bear said...

I love the outfit!

What a cool picture of the dogs! They look so good.