
I just received the CUTEST bathing suit for moonbeam from Steffanie in Texas. I'll try to post a picture - we'll see if it works. Hang on , I'll be right back.....
OK, how fun is that!
I love the little polka dot band and the sweet daisy. Steffanie suggested taking the beach ball to China since it will be easy to pack and MB (moonbeam) will love playing with it. I think that's a great idea.
2 comments:
Barb,
I am so glad you liked it. I cannot wait to get my gift so I can post it on my website! I think the cybershower makes the wait easier and helps us get to know one another a little better on the Yahoo May DTC Group. There is just so many of us. I love the picture of the poodles. Take Care and Good Luck!!!
-Steffanie
cute swimsuit, and good idea about the ball.
Post a Comment