Sunday, July 01, 2007

Don't judge me...












Ok,
I woke this morning, walked into the kitchen, and the carnage!! What were the poodles up to last night? I swear it's disgusting...look away if you must! Seriously this week got away from me in a big way. but thanks to this slightly cheesy, but effective site, I've discovered I can do anything 15 minutes at a time.
Just watch....

the timer is set











After 15 minutes I'm almost, but not quite finished.
Set timer for another 15 minutes...










Voila!!
This is a shiny kitchen including emptied and reloaded dishwasher, hand wased dishes that weren't dishwasher appropriate, scrubbed counter-top and sink, rugs airing out, floor swept and mopped. Quite a turn-around.
I can usually maintain this, but this week has gotten the better of me!










Next!.... It never ends

6 comments:

Jenni said...

I hate cleaning and housework and so does DH so it's a struggle to get it done. I am impressed with your fifteen minutes of work. I might just have to try it. I cleaned the house for our homestudy update last week and hope to keep it clean until my family comes over on the 4th.

C's Mom said...

That's my kinda gig!

Anonymous said...

Doesn't it feel good when it is all nice and shiny!!
Stephanie
thewrittenword.wordpress.com

Kitt said...

Oh, so it's the poodles' fault, eh? Guess mine has picked up some bad habits from them, so when you're done over there ...

JMCS said...

Quite amazing! I think you would feel EVEN better if you brought that cleaning energy to upstate NY...lol.

Hugs,
Jonni

Susan said...

Hi, Barb! A big thank you for leaving a comment on my blog as well as pointing the way for a more clutter-free house. I tried a couple of the tips on that "cheesy" site, and they worked! I am happily shocked.