Saturday, March 10, 2007

Idol idles

apparently I'm confused.... I wrote this last week and saved as a draft rather than publishing.. Really no loss for the blogging world, but still...

American Idol…Boring! I actually skipped the girls’ night opting to go out for a burger and beer instead (unheard of over the last 5 years). There’s no one this year with the appeal of Chris Daughtery, Bo Bice, Kelly Clarkson… I think Sundance may have stepped up to the plate, but America got it wrong and he’s gone home. What’s with that? I guess all the teenage girls and boys are voting for Sunjiah like Simon said “they like your hair”. The boy has no charisma or stage presence, much less his singing…. (And Haley? she can sing, but should be on the Grease competition - the other chick that went home was awesome)
Ah well, I guess my vote didn’t count this time. Frankly, I’m losing interest in AI this year, but that probably won’t keep me from watching…much like rubber-necking at an accident – you just can’t help yourself.

We'll see what tomorrow has in store

1 comment:

C's Mom said...

Sing it, sista! I hear ya.