I've been planning to do another post about my trip to Hawaii - it really wasn't ALL work for me. However, I'm admittedly obsessed....
I'm not sure that America got it right last night....American Id0l I mean. This is the time of year when I won't answer my phone on Tues or Wed eve for fear of missing a note - torture sometimes, yes. But I do love it. I agree with others that the women were much better than the men, but it's still early. This year doesn't have a frontrunner like Chris from last year although some of them are interesting.
I'm not good at all the names yet, but I think the right men went home. I do, however, think we got it wrong on the women. The chick that sang the pretenders song should have gotten the boot. She didn't sing one note in tune Ah well. sometimes the saps out there voting for the underdog get the wrong person kicked off the show. She should have gone and the white urban chick (Nicole - maybe) should have stayed - wrong song for her, but she really is a much much better singer.
Whada U think?
4 comments:
I'm a total loser as I have never seen idol. Never saw any Star Wars movies either. Or maybe I shouldn't admit that. Anyway, my 4 year old neice answered the phone tonght when I called my brother. She went on and on about watching Idol. She told me all about the people. It was a riot!
I don't know...I think both Nicole and Ms. Brass in Pocket needed to go. Neither one did a thing for me. Of course, I missed the performance of the other chickie who got the boot too.
I missed the guys show all together.
Who knows what will come of it all. I'm gonna have to catch the guys next week.
They dont listen to me. I am giving up.
I was disappointed with the results. I liked Sundance and the girl with the curly hair (can't remember her name). Antonella should have gone a long time ago. I didn't think she could carry a tune in a bucket.
Post a Comment