Monday, February 19, 2007

Aloha

Aloha,

I'm just back from a refreshing week long conference in Kona, Hawaii.
Beautiful.
My sister went with me. Her job was to keep the room in check, scout out the resort, and most importantly - mai tai research - a damn fine job she did.

Here's my morning.....





And here's hers!


10 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hmmm...I'd love to hang with...your sis!!!

Hope you had some fun too :0)

Anonymous said...

Looks like fun (except for the conference part)!
Stephanie
www.forksandchopsticks.wordpress.com

Red Sand said...

I think your sister got the better part of the deal. Hope you got to join her for at least one of those drinks!

wzgirl said...

Moonbeam's got a really smart Auntie!

aimeeg said...

Yeah, I'd pick your sis to hang with too. Sorry. Hope you had some fun!

walternatives said...

How does one get the job of Mai Tai scout? I want to apply. Very funny post!

CA Momma said...

Looks like what happens when I take my Best Friend to things. She's usually been partying for hours by the time I get outta my business meetings. Oops. USED to be anyway.

Anonymous said...

Barb, Looks like someone got the better end of that deal! Hope you have some time to partake in a mai-tai too. Hope you gals are having a blast. I have always wanted to visit Hawaii. Take care.

Hugs,
Jonni
:)

Anonymous said...

Yeah, you are beck!!!! Now where do I sign up for the job your sister found?

"M2" said...

Sis has the right idea.
Not comparable to Hawaii--but I once "won" a trip to Chiocago and I ditched our group to hang out with family for the week and got in trouble missing an "optional" meeting!!!
ug