Sunday, November 05, 2006

Cate's scarf

Cate at Having a Knit Fitt was the recipient of my scarf on the ISE3 I was in a rush to get it in the mail, so I forgot to include some information in her package. Here it is Cate....
The yarn is Classic Elite yarn's Classic Silk in sea coral (you said you like orange - hope you like sea coral as well)
Care instructions say hand wash cold - dry flat
The pattern was dubbed "snakes and ladders" and I found it here
Here are some pics of the FO














It's not a truly reversible scarf, however I like the purl side too (not shown) I also like the 3-demensional effect of the pattern - perhaps that's an excuse 'cause I couldn't get it to stay flat even after blocking. The pattern does make a lovely silloutte though. I hope you enjoy it Cate.

4 comments:

Having a Knit Fitt said...

I like the scarf very much. The color is like a combination of pink and orange - both favorites. The yarn is soft and warm. And the pattern is lovely.
Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Barb, You did such an amazing job. The scarf is beautiful. I wish I knew how to knit. I like the wave effect of the pattern too. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, you knit that! Awesome! I just started a craft blog that shows some of my current knitting projects @ www.mesocrafty.wordpress.com. Stephanie
P.S. I am about to announce our November book club pick at The Written Word. Please stop on by!

C's Mom said...

That is beautiful! I am really impressed.