Anyone else out there who shares my nerdy little obsession? I have two books to hold them in - one does not specify where they are minted, the other requires you collect both Denver and Pennsylvania minted quarters.
It has been fun watching change for these - silly, but fun. Cashiers often roll their eyes when I ask if they have a specific state - I don't do it if there's a line behind me so they should cool their jets, don't you think?
My favorite quarter remains Connecticut - simple and graceful "the beautiful oak"
If you live on the east coast and have too many quarters minted in P - I'd be willing to swap, I have many extra Ds!
6 comments:
You know I am interested! Despite TWO trips to Denver, I'm missing quite a few!
I don't collect, but my mom has started a collection for both grandchildren. I have to admit, I love CT's quarter too.
I have an extra California-D, if you'd like it. I still need Hawaii and Alaska Ds , and, of course, a bunch of Ps.
Nice use of that macro lens! I enjoyed your year-end roundup, too. I'll keep my eyes open for your missing quarters.
I have a Kansas Q!
A
i just returned from a day in onnecticut - college road trip. I can hook you up!
p.s. sorry to hear about your friend.
Post a Comment