It's a good thing I was told about the duck jerky on the kitchen counter when I went to pick up Sophie for the weekend. She had no interest in leaving her snuggly bed to come with me. The jerky worked like a charm to lure her into the car. And before she came out of her jerky delirium, she was safe and sound at my house with two very excited friends ready to welcome her. She glanced back at the car more than once.
She will randomly throughout the day nose me when it's time for another fix. The girl lurves her duck jerky.
7 comments:
Jerky bribery...where does it end? ;0)
Duck jerky???? Something only a dog could love!
no kidding, Hulumama! bleach!!!!
A Sophie sleepover. Reminds me of a reverse oreo, those three.
Mmmmm ... jerky. I'm glad Sophie is well-stocked with a sympathetic supplier.
The treats always do the trick.
Hope you are having fun on your weekend getaway :) We are in Vegas next weekend (3/13-3/16) so I guess I'll see you around Thanksgiving!!!!
xxoo
Post a Comment