It must be, because this happy guy has managed to live to the ripe old age of 8.
I've wondered sometimes with so many mishaps... he ate a pound of dark chocolate on my birthday one year, he has Addison's disease which is life threatening without regular medications (and he has a forgetful mom), he once nearly died from bloat, and his most recent escapade where he ate a large loaf of bread that was rising on a friend's counter -
by this time they knew him by name at the Vet ER.
Yeah, he's 8 yrs old on 8/8/8! How cool is that.
It's been suggested I follow him around lest
he lay a golden egg.
by this time they knew him by name at the Vet ER.
Yeah, he's 8 yrs old on 8/8/8! How cool is that.
It's been suggested I follow him around lest
he lay a golden egg.
Happy Birthday Leo! You keep me on my toes, that's for sure - and as log as I have you, I'll never have to worry about having too much money.
8 comments:
Happy Birthday Leo!!!!!
Happy birthday Leo! I wish I still had puppy pictures of my dog.
Happy Birthday, Leo. Whaddya get for such an auspicious birthday? Or, maybe - what did you give? ;)
He's really posing in that top pic. Happy BDay, Lucky Boy! xo
haha...happy bday cuz! lord knows u were a great investment, can't wait to see yall soon! --Cara
Just a thought--lest Lani feel left out, why don't we make up a birthday for her--like 09/09/09. Yeah, I know, they think she's older than Leo, but a woman CAN lie about her age.... I can't WAIT for 9/11!
ok, after reading my comment, I realize some of it makes no sense. (I get to read internet when I'm really tired) Lani can be 9 on 9/9/09. That would make her a month younger than Leo. And 9/11 has held bad memories, so this year that is gonna change--this year it will be a good date.
Awwwww Leo - happy belated bday! :)
Any chance your momma can come out to play on Tuesday night? Maybe a walk/jog around Wash Park?
xo
Kim
Post a Comment