Rumor has it that referrals were made for LIDs through December 27, 2005 - that's 8 days of LIDs mathed this month - a mild increase. Congratulations to all those families who will see their daughter's faces for the first time.
So, if My LID is 5/16/06, that leaves only 141 days ahead of me that CCAA needs to match before I see my daughter. If they stay at the rate of 8 days per month... that's 17 more months.
3 comments:
A mild increase is better than a mild decrease, but it all still sucks, doesn't it? Off topic - I'm very impressed with all your blogging lately. I like keeping up with you, sweetie.
17 doesn't seem impossible does it?
I was thinking I've been LID for 10, and it went by SO fast.
Hang in there!
That's a hard wait. We're thinking of you. Illegitimati non carborundum, chica...
Post a Comment