Monday, April 09, 2007

What a differnce a day makes.

The first picture is leaving church yesterday morning. My friends were walking ahead of me and it was such a fascinating picture. They were in a line with the snow falling heavily and little 3yo Lala carrying her prized balloon.



Today was a much better day. a signature Colorado day with crisp air, bright blue skies and plenty of sunshine. The tulips made it through the storm and frankly, looked quite happy about it.


Now, about those referrals... I think CJ said it best with"donkey balls!" 2 flippin' days! This wait is soooo difficult. M also had a fabulous post on the difficulty of the wait. I sincerely echo her thoughts. This limbo land could really drive someone to the edge. Personally, I'm a fairly spontaneous person. I make a decision and then am very impatient with waiting. I like to dive in and "Just do it". The wait we're experiencing here just leaves me time to worry - while others plan, obsess - while others plan, or ignore it - while others plan.
Last year at this time, I thought I'd be the one getting my referral this month. Now it looks as though it's this time next year... or, god forbid, even later than that.

3 comments:

C's Mom said...

I hear ya!

Love the pretty flowers.

Ah, I did not originate the 'donkey balls' mantra of frustration. But, it is oh, so fitting!

Mamacita said...

The tulips look great. I bought pink ones. Nothing is blooming yet in my yard, but the irises are growing.

aimeeg said...

The flowers are beautiful! We are supposed to get another snowstorm here in PA this weekend.