Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter

The poodles are looking for the Easter bunny - they're going to be sorely disappointed because I don't think he comes out in SNOW!

(Thanks Kitt for the photo advice)


Happy Easter everyone.
We woke here to more snow. It's been dark and gloomy for the last three days with light dusting of snow each morning. But, today it's a regular snowstorm... go figure.
I'm not sure that my once beautiful orangy-red tulips are going to survive. The blossoms on the pear trees in the back are looking a little frosted - just like the lemon-ginger pound cake I made for Easter lunch today.









*note... these photos - except the cake - were taken yesterday. Today there is much more snow but I'm too cold and tired of it to go out and take new photos.

7 comments:

C's Mom said...

Happy Easter!

Cake looks yum...snow looks ugh (killed off my daffodils around here)

The poodles are cuties. Blogger does that sideways things to me now and then too. I don't know what's up with that. I've changed the orientation in my photo program and it still comes out sideways sometimes. Who knows?

wzgirl said...

The cake is a nice "happy ending" to those other frosted photos. The tulips just make me feel sad.

aimeeg said...

Happy Easter to you too! The cake looks yum.

Anonymous said...

Cute poodles. I love them.

Joannah said...

I upload all my photos to photobucket.com first. You can have a free account there. Then I upload them from photobucket to blogger. I never have a problem posting pictures to blogger this way like some people do when posting directly from their computer to blogger. I hope that helps.

Happy Easter to you and your beautiful pups!

Kitt said...

I rotate and crop my photos in iPhoto, then export them to my desktop (apple-shift-e) at 800p wide (full size is usually way too big otherwise), then import them to Blogger from there. That has worked well for me. I'll be happy to walk you through it sometime.

That cake looks deeeeeeelish!

Mamacita said...

If the tulips come back, you have to take a new picture and post it. The cake looks de-lish!