Sunday, August 24, 2008


It's been a while since I've been on an actual rollercoaster, but that's exactly what I did last night.

As some of you political junkies may know, tomorrow starts the Dem0cratic Nati0nal C0nvention that is being hosted here in Denver. It's an exciting time and I have my hopes up for many celebrity sightings. 0prah is here in town, you know...

Last night my friend Kitt was able to score some tickets to the media party that was held at Elich's - the local amusement park. Hop on over to her blog (just click on her highlighted name) to read about it. It was a blast and I thank her very much for inviting me.

3 comments:

walternatives said...

Way to go, Kitt - kudos for the juciy post to go with the pics. And Beeb, seeing your smile makes me realize how much I miss you! xo

Deborah said...

total bummer that I came all of this way and didn't get a chance to see you at all. I did look for you at the kiosk but I think the timing was off or maybe I wasn't at the right place.

I leave tonight on the red eye, very fitting as I'm totally red eyed after bawling all day at Invesco.

rubyiscoming said...

hey long lost friend! i'm back in town for 2 whole weeks before i travel again!

no ruby for us this month :(

missed the cut-off by 2 days. grrrr.