Friday, January 04, 2008

Special Request

I've had a request multiple times to update my blog, if for no other reason than to move on from the photo of my disgusting blister. The blister has been healed for many weeks now so i guess there's no reason to torture you with it any longer.

Happy New Year
I'm glad it's here. I'm feeling lighter.
You see, the end at the end of 07 I was a grinchy, cranky, beeatch... Seriously. I think I'm better now though. There's something about the clean slate of a new year that makes me hopeful. I think it will be a good year. Things need to change around here and it will be slow and subtle, but I feel confident that things will change.

This is brief, but sometime soon I'll tell yo about my upcoming trip to Cambodia...

8 comments:

wzgirl said...

Cambodia. Yes, that would be a most excellent thing to refocus upon. For you, for us - your faithful readers. Xo

Kitt said...

She lives!

Yes, do tell about Cambodia.

Cheers from Camp Kittia.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Can't wait to hear about Cambodia. Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better.

C's Mom said...

Happy New Year and looking forward to more about Cambodia.

kitchu said...

Oooo can't wait to hear about your trip! Here's to the new year too!

Anonymous said...

Slow and subtle... like the hair that grows on my legs. Or is that short and stubbly? LOL!

Kelli said...

Happy new Year!
Now tell us about Cambodia!!! Will you take lots'o'photos while out & about in Cambodia? Tell us what you'll be doing, it's a medical trip?

Anonymous said...

Barb,
I've just caught up. I love your blog. I chuckle about your fears of motherhood...as your sister I've known you most my life and I know you will make a wonderful mom. Why do you think I made a will 20 years ago giving my kids to you if anything happened to us? You are kind, you are thoughtful, you have great morals, you are generous, you are smart, you are fun-loving--your daughter is going to be one very lucky child. Who do I call when I'm concerned about my kids? Who do they call when they need to talk about something? I also believe only a fool would not have fears about motherhood, only a fool....