Friday, January 19, 2007

Anniversaries...



Hopefully, I'll say more later, but this was a week to remember. The 16th was the 8 month anniversary of my LID... the 17th the 1 year anniversary of CCAI's single lottery... and the 18th the 1 year anniversary of me being notified that I had "won the lottery". My application was accepted and this journey began.
The past year has been somewhat surreal with many highs and lows. Among the highs I would have to include meeting so many new people, both in-real-life and virtually that I would otherwise not know. I'm grateful to you all for being a part of this past year and I anticipate good things to come.

5 comments:

aimeeg said...

Happy anniversary on all counts!

Anne Marie said...

Congrats on all your anniversaries. Yes, thank goodness for all the people we meet in this process. Otherwise it would be completely unbearable.

Anonymous said...

Barb, Happy anniversaries. Hopefully we are about 1/2 way there. I feel so lucky to have met so many wonderful people too, just like you!

Hugs,
Jonni:)

Deborah said...

Cheers! thanks for giving me an excuse to have one on you!

Mamacita said...

Happy Anniversaries!